Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I LOVE MY GRAMMY

Well its Grammy time all month long. So on this day i give to you my Grammy account.



To start things off before the Grammy Awards, the TV Show 60 Minutes aired an Anderson Cooper exclusive sit down with Lady Gaga or "Gaga" as she wants to be called.

Anderson Cooper & Lady Gaga Pictures, Images and Photos


The interview was a well executed art production of this eclectic/genius artist/regular person.


Personal details of Lady Gaga's life as a child was a side of her that nobody's heard or seen. She got a lot of teasing by her peers in school about being weird, ugly, and way out there. To me personally she was and is a a gorgeous young lady with a heart bigger than the world. Plus lets face it , aren't we all a little weird in our own cute unique way. My favorite take of her teenage years before she made it big was when she was singing in a night club in Los Angeles with about 10 t0 15 people in attendance. Even then she could wail out a tune.


The production part of the interview was pure genius at best. The style of it was ver Andy Kauffman like(I bet she watched Kauffman to a T). As Anderson asked her if she was honest about her life, she answered back "I'm as real as they come, what you see is what you get. I could be onstage singing, or i'm ina room with time off sipping coffee with a diamond in it."When she said that she dropped a jewel like diamond in her coffee cup, sipped the coffee, and pulled the jewel like diamond out of her mouth. Man i wonder what she could do with ping pong balls. I'd have to do my own interview with Stephanie. Oops i can only call her that in bed. Maybe the interview could take place in a 12 foot by 12 foot bed with bedposts that have fire coming out the top, our naked bodies are decorated in white chocolate like a Roman sculpture, while smoking herb, and downing a bottle of whiskey.


{ Grammy Winner Static Major Interview Break quote:}


"I feel he's my only competition" (about R.Kelly)


Lady Gaga kicked off her Grammy performance singing the first single off her new album, as she cam out in a capsule(not an EGG). It was a very sexy energetic performance, ending in a hand Jersey Shore like pump. I think the Jersey Shore may have some competition or not. Could we see a Jersey Shore appearance by Gaga at a club with the cast unleashing the new pump. Mybe we could also see a Lady Gaga & Lady Antebelum collab album. Oh! have i said or started to much about future events.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS3fqynTVFo Lady Gaga Gramy Performance

I was impressed thta Train won a Grammy over the Bieb's. Happy That Lady Gaga took home 3 Grammy's (love you , you Gaga Monster). Awed tha Eminem was talking like a regular upper class man instead of a b-boy. Proud that BoB an Bruno Mars put on a stellar performance.(Didn't know that Bruno played drums , Maybe him and Justin could have a drum off)

{Grammy Awards Nominee Break:}

From a myspace page of mine from a little while back. I sent a message to BoB (this was before he blew up) i found out he played the oboe and the guitar.

To BoB: Man i just wanted to say your gonna blow up big. I read in XXL magazine that you play the oboe and guitar. Your talent will go far in the industry, you remind me of a new Quincy Jones
.

BoB REPLY: Man i appreciate that. Thank You for your kind words. As far as moving up in the industry i hope so.

also when i was doing my show on WUML 91.5FM BoB's label sent me the single " Hater's Everywhere" but before i would play that single i would play/breakout his unreleased song "Nothing On You"(6 months before it was released as a single) because i thought it was a radio smash hit. I was probably the first dj to play/break that on radio, and i'm proud and blessed of the success of that song.

A day after the Grammy Awards, Lady Gaga appeared on the Jay Leno show. On the show Lady Gaga's sunglasses were amazing(please send me a pair). On the whole the Grammy gala's and show appearances were the best since Timbaland's Maestro show at the MTV Music Awards.

{My Grammy Nominee Break}: Sebastian(Timbaland's brother from "Way I Are" song) gave mea drop

"Yo, Yo this your man Sebastian droppin that fire with my man Jimmy Sprinkles"

My Top 10 Grammy Award/Nominee Top 10 song to search:

1. Last Hope- Drake/ Kardinal Offishall

2. I Got My- Static Major/ Lil Wayne

3. Ghetto Techno- Jay-Z

4. Filthy Pop- Lady Gaga

5. 2 step- Destiny's Child

6. DL Premier/ Michael Jackson xxclusive

7. Cry- Rihanna

8. Back In The Day(remix)- Christina Aguilera/ Termanology

9. Can't Buy Me Love- The Beatles

10. Summertime- Fresh Prince



No comments:

Post a Comment